Friday 9 January 2015

Adding Life to Days


In my company , we have shut-down period in December end , the period spans from Christmas to New Year. So it gave a kind of "Winter Vacation" to me.
Feel like a school goer once again :)

This time I did not go home, else my parents stayed with me.
Though they were here for 6 months ,but these 10-15 days really added life to days.

It was fun roaming with them.
Spending careless afternoons chatting and playing games.Browsing old family pics and discussing about plans that did not succeed.Being a bit active in kitchen also helped me earn laurels :)

It's a pleasure to see how parents get happy with our small actions and however old we grow up ,we still be their over protected child.The pampering sometimes really makes us emotional.

Whether it be small morning walk or a visit to temple or the most casual of all - joining them in the day to day household shopping, it adds a different touch to our own mundane day activities.

It dawned on me that it is not the days but the quality of the day that really matters.

Love your parents and love thy self :)

2 comments: