Sunday 18 January 2015

Peaceful Sunday Morning







The eyes are Lazy,
            makes me look  Crazy.
The sun is shining Hard,
            and  scolding me to wake up like my Dad.
Saturday was fun , awake till Late,
            now I wish to sleep, with some hours in my Plate

....................
Well sunday  has just begun , I mean but the sleep craving has increased by leaps and bounds. I could see my almost full wash basin, waiting for my maid...who has simply her own unique timings . And wishing if I had some magical spell (or a wand) and get a hot,strong coffee.:)
Well this simple wish could make anyone smile.Sounds similar...

Its all about a Sunday in a hectic life of  a bachelor.No one to hug around and say a warm good morning.No bed coffee.No leg pulling and mushy mushy talks.Just no one.

But this peaceful and serene feeling of being alone is the most cherished of all.

It's this peace in the morning that adds up the making of a great day ahead..

So,take a few moments from your morning and enjoy and feel  it and see how the entire day's events change their course.
Good Morning Sunday :) :)

2 comments: