Friday 16 January 2015

Life is too Short to ?



Well yeah.. here I am back.. after an awesome one day holiday celebration of Makar Sankranti. I was at home alone , when I got call from my friend to go for shopping and she will be landing at my place.
From a slow moving lazy morning it turned to a fast and furious morning with me fully charged  like a super girl :).After an hour of running around , the results were amazing.The house shining like mirror and I ready with the quick shower and having a full meal lunch.wow.I really patted my back for it ;)It's a great sense of accomplishment which everyone can relate to.

So , this is what happens when Shopping is spelled out.

It was never the same.Previously I shopped pretty less and that too I was a kid of the type  "Papa-please -choose-for me"also .And now , I love shopping.If you are a guy who is reading this blog will yawn on my last statement.But if you are a girl you will be spirited, happy and bubbling with energy listening to the golden letters "Shopping Spree".
It was my room-mate in college , who I saw that whenever in bad mood she would lift her bag , go to shop and lo she is back in full spring.For me , its different I love shopping and its not just a mood-lifter.
I believe in "Life's too short to wear Boring Clothes" .

So guys and girls lets hit the Shopping Spree and re-discover the amazing you ...

1 comment: